Labels

Thursday 1 October 2015

Visualizin Zigzag: Teeth


We've been talking about Zigzag a LOT, right? Well, we're not done! Have you noticed his teeth? Yes, they're perfectly straight, no, there's nothing wrong with them. So, why did I bring it up? Let me give you a lesson on human teeth, that will distract you so much, that you'll be staring at people's teeth instead of paying attention to what they're saying. Okay, here we go:


If you observe someones mouth when they talk, look at the position of their teeth, with reference to their lips. Most of the time, you'll find that you can predominantly see their top set of teeth, while the bottom set peeks out occasionally. In some cases, you'll find the opposite to be true. Although, from what I've seen, people always show their top teeth when smiling (even if they predominantly display their bottom teeth when talking).



Now, according to Richard Williams, Vincent Price (voice actor of Zigzag) inspired the teeth on this character. Apparently, when Price delivers his dialogues, you would sometimes see his top teeth, sometimes see his bottom teeth, and sometimes, you could see both sets of teeth at the same time! Personally, I am sorry to say that I haven't seen any of Vincent Prices's movies (he's actually an actor), but when I do, I'll be sure to keenly observe his teeth!


Coming back to the topic at hand, look at Zigzag's teeth. You can almost always see both sets of his teeth! .....That kind of creeps me out a little bit. Hey, he's an antagonist, so, the creepier the better! Haha.


-NKM

No comments:

Post a Comment